Find A Grave Memorial ~ Lizzie Freeman Golden Brady  

Posted by © 2010 Terri Merritt Rehmann in ,

Posted by Picasa

I just added this memorial to the website findagrave.com.  Now I can send in a request for someone to take a picture of her grave. This request is sent out to several people. I think we may have some luck with this since I posted the exact location of her grave.


Info from making the request: Great News! We have 286 volunteers within ten miles of your Request A Photo location and an additional 1137 volunteers within fifty miles.


I had no idea that there were so many volunteers in the Cincinnati area, I will start working on memorials/photo requests for the Goldens & Stross families!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 at Friday, March 18, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment